Episode 25: Harry Potter and Cow Tipping

Author: Tempation Staff // Category: ,
This week Amethyst Jackson joins us and gangs up with Danielle to distract us from Twilight and talk about Harry Potter....and cow tipping.

Subscribe to us on iTunes
Download directly here
Discuss on our forums


Show Notes

News
-the contest and awards just aren't slowing down
-Don't forget about our contest!

Listener Emails
-reviews, crackfics and more

Interview with Amethyst Jackson
-90 fics!?!?!
-Inspiration, favourites, and questions from the twitter.

Main Discussion
-the first part of our talk on how fic characterization relates to canon characterization.
-Edward
-Jasper
-Emmett
-Carlisle
-Charlie

What Are We Reading this Week?


Stories Mentioned this Week
Only Human by Amethyst Jackson
Bonne Foi by Amethyst Jackson
A Madman's Mercy by Amethyst Jackson & Jacyevans
Breakfast at Tiffany's by hmonster4 & profmom72
Past and Present by giveusakiss413
Trust in Advertising by vjgm
Hiding in Plain Sight by Limona
The Lost Boys by hwimsey
The Submissive by tarasueme
A Murmur of Fire in the Vein by ElleCC
Fate Worse Than Death by nosleep3
If Love Could Light a Candle by Pastiche Pen
Tie Me Down to this World by Struck Upon A Star
Poughkeepsie by Mrs.TheKing
Nice Catch by PassionForTwilight
Tropic of Virgo by In.a.blue.bathrobe
Dark Side of the Moon by blondie

4 Responses to "Episode 25: Harry Potter and Cow Tipping"

Michelle Says :
July 14, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Funny story -- about a month ago I had a dream about a fic I was going to write (like SM RIGHT?!) and I actually told a few friends, so they can attest to the fact that I am no bullshitting you...

Anyhoo, it was called The Edward King and it was a Lion King crossover where they were all animals.

And Bella was a lamb, thanks jerks. And Edward was a lion. It was gonna be AWESOME, but now I can't write it, because you totes pre-madefun of my plot line.

I cry.

I got a chuckle out of AJs "JUST NOT A LION AND LAMB" remark. Because if I were writing an all-animal fic, they would totes be a lion and lamb. Hey, I could work it.

just_drifting Says :
July 17, 2009 at 4:08 AM

About the contest -- Is it just banners, or can you make fanvideos for fanfictions? And is it just certain fanfiction stories, or can it be fanfiction in general?

Love this weeks episode, thanks for everything!
~Drifting

Shannon (The Hat Does Nothing) Says :
July 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Danielle,
I think it was Danielle who thought it would be awesome to ahve a fan video for one of her stories! Anyways, If you want, I can make a fan video for one of your stories. You can contact me on youtube. My user is 19nonnahs93 . And also, you can check out my other videos.

Peace, Love & Maple Syrup,
Shannon
(The Hat Does Nothing)

Anonymous Says :
July 18, 2009 at 12:16 AM

All and any twilight fanfiction is acceptable. No fanvids this time. But it doesn't have to be banners. I'm hoping for some wallpapers myself.

Post a Comment