Bloopers?!?

Author: Tempation Staff // Category: ,
Ok, so as stated in the post below this, episode five is going to be late. I'm not sure when it is going to be out. But if you are in need of your Temptation fix you can on over to our MySpace page be clicking here.
There are bloopers from two different episodes up right now and I hope to be adding some more tomorrow.
Sorry, again, for the delay guys. We are working on getting it to you as fast as possible.

3 Responses to "Bloopers?!?"

Christine Says :
January 26, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Is the episode four blooper really 5 minutes long? Because only 2 minutes or so will load...

Stupid myspace.

One of the reasons why I deleted my page months and months ago.

TheEdwardEmmett Says :
January 26, 2009 at 9:28 AM

It worked perfectly for me!

Marissa Says :
January 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM

me too!

nice guys :-D very professional!

Post a Comment