Live Episode!

Author: Tempation Staff // Category: ,
The live episode is ON for this Sunday. Limona and withthevampsofcourse will be joining us to announce the winners of the Eddies and Bellies!

I, for one, am very excited about this.

Here's your formal invitation to join us:

Day: Sunday, March 8th

Time: 4PM EST (1PM PST)

Where: Ustream.tv's Temptation podcast page

Be there! We're going to be answering your questions and just having fun while talking to you guys, LIVE! Ugh, it's gonna be so much fun.

Go ahead and head over there now, just to play around with it so you know what's what on Sunday.

We'll see ya then!

19 Responses to "Live Episode!"

Anonymous Says :
March 6, 2009 at 9:53 PM

After the episode is aired, can it be downloaded off of iTunes?

Anonymous Says :
March 6, 2009 at 10:34 PM

We will be recording it and then releasing it. Right, Christine? Right?

Anonymous Says :
March 7, 2009 at 2:08 AM

Do you know what 4pm EST is for the UK? I think we're 8 hours ahead of you guys.. but I'm not sure and I don't wanna miss this.

Anonymous Says :
March 7, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I know Paris is 6 hrs. ahead of EST so I think the UK is 5 hrs. ahead...I hope this helps.

Christine Says :
March 7, 2009 at 7:04 PM

I believe that'll be 9PM for the UK. And yes, we'll be recording it and releasing it after.

Anonymous Says :
March 8, 2009 at 12:40 AM

9pm? Awesome! Thanks Christine! I'll be there.

Anonymous Says :
March 8, 2009 at 4:36 AM

For anyone trying to translate times, we're doing it at 4PM Eastern Daylight Time, not Eastern Standard Time. Daylight savings time just started.

And yes, I have the winner list in my hot little hands. I'm looking forward to the show!

limona

polyphany Says :
March 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Looking forward to the show! Only 2.5 more hours!

Anonymous Says :
March 8, 2009 at 10:35 AM

.... Now I'm confused. 2 and a half more hours would make it 8pm UK time, not 9pm.

Does this sound right?

Anonymous Says :
March 8, 2009 at 11:18 AM

daylight savings time just started here in the states which moves our time ahead one hour, so what was 3 o'clock is now 4 o'clock. So yes that sounds right.

Christine Says :
March 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Yeah, I totally forgot about daylight savings when I wrote the post. I'm going to get so many flames from listeners who are going to get the time wrong because of me.

*sigh*

Anonymous Says :
March 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM

You should post a new post now stating the "new" time. XD

Anonymous Says :
March 8, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Oh no!!!!

I completely forgot about this!

*cries

Elaine Says :
March 8, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Will this episode be uploaded for download soon? I couldn't make the live broadcast :(

Anonymous Says :
March 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM

I think you guys might have peaked in the decapod. Technology was not your friend.

Please come out with the next episode quickly. I know you can.
Thanks Claire for finally giving in to the peer pressure and making the announcements solo.

Elaine Says :
March 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Oh no! That post ^^ sounds rather ominous. I'm guessing technology did you in again... hope we can still get the download of the announcement though!

Anonymous Says :
March 9, 2009 at 3:51 AM

The live broadcast was great. Thank you Claire for mostly doing it Solo. Christine, for the little we could hear you because of the volume, you were great too. :)

Anonymous Says :
March 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM

OMGoodness, I was listening to this late, & I was mentioned! This is my hubby is no edward, & I'm proud you like my name, Christine btw! I jumped up & down, & was like holy hell, I just got mentioned on the podcast- AWESOME! It was suppose to be funny reply, I like to make the authors laugh a little too. You know, I like to spread the love. He isn't reading your story b/c he doesn't read, but I made him read the author's note. I love you girls' podcast, you are so random & it is truly great! I just wanted to comment on the reader/author relationship. I don't feel the author owes the reader anything, you guys do enough just by providing the wonderful entertainment, but I do enjoy when the author replies to my feedback. However, I'd much rather you work on the update, but I understand ppl have lives. However, I feel it is our duty, as a reader, to comment on the author's work. It doesn't have to be anything major, even though I usually go all out (but I don't have a life), but a simple "Please continue, your work is great" or "There are particular parts I didn't find interesting, but overall, this is good" would suffice. Anywho, this has gotten obnoxiously long, and I'm sorry for rambling. You ladies rock my socks, sorry I missed the live show. I suck!

Anonymous Says :
March 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM

We got something good out of it though: A round robing on Smut Mondays. Bethaboo took all our ideas and created STAPLEDward for us.

Post a Comment